Event Photos
Event Videos
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
Phone: +86-20-28967766
E-mail: grand@grahw.com
Add: 7th Floor, Block C, 
Poly World Trade Center, 
No.1000 of Xingang East Road, 
Haizhu District, 
Guangzhou, Guangdong.

Industry Information

Location:Home > News > Industry Information > Detail

These Chinese Automakers Have Made Timeline to End Sales of Gas-only Vehicles

Date:2019-01-15 16:01:24

These Chinese Automakers Have Made Timeline to End Sales of Gas-only Vehicles
By GBF ASIA Committee

Even though the nation’s finalized timetable to ban gasoline-powered car sales is not out yet, Chinese automakers are already making their own plans. Changan Automobile, BAIC Group, and FAW Haima Automobile aim to phase out sales of  fossil-fuel-based vehicles by 2025, while Geely Auto looks to reduce its traditional fuel-powered cars sales to less than 10% by 2020.


Company Name Plan
Changan Automobile By 2025, the company will stop selling traditional combustion engine cars, and introduce 21 pure electric vehicles and 12 plug-in hybrids to the market.
BAIC Group Except special purpose vehicles, by 2020 the company will no longer sell gas-powered cars in Beijing, and by 2025 in the whole country.
FAW Haima Automobile By 2019, hybrid technology will be adopted in every model, and by 2025, there will be no more traditional fuel-powered cars for sales.
Geely Auto By 2020, new energy vehicles will make up 90% total sales, of which, 65% will be contributed by plug-in hybrids, and the other 35% by pure-electric vehicles.

Other automakers like Chery, and etc, are also discussing a future of no combustion engines. If you want to know how big a power battery market is in store in China, please attend the 4th Asia (Guangzhou) Battery Sourcing Fair (GBF ASIA 2019), the BIGGEST trade show of its like in China for 2019!
The 4th Asia (Guangzhou) Battery Sourcing Fair (GBF ASIA 2019)
Date: August 16th-18th, 2019
Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex
Website: http://www.battery-expo.com/

Online Consulting